Need assistance with financing? Don’t worry.
We understand that financial considerations play a significant role in the decision making process for infertility treatment. At AFCT, patients will receive a one-on-one approach with a highly trained counselor available every step of the way. Every attempt is made to provide patients with the most accurate estimates of services provided. Our specialist will work with you to find the best individual financial assistance available.
The compassionate care program offers a tiered approach to savings. Savings programs are designed to assist uninsured, income-eligible patients. Financial assistance eligibility is based on qualifying annual household gross income and first-time participation in the Compassionate Care Program. Those who qualify can use the program for multiple cycles each year. Patients can also save 10% – 75% at participating pharmacies. The Compassionate Care Program provides discounts to patients who meet the following criteria:
• No insurance coverage for fertility medication
• Currently undergoing fertility treatment with Advanced Fertility Center of Texas
• Qualifying annual household gross income based on a standard set of parameters
• Qualifying income is assessed according to a standard set of parameters including the Federal poverty guidelines, which take into account the number of persons in household and state of residence.
Women with Cancer
Fertility preservation options for women include both egg freezing and embryo freezing.
For qualified patients with cancer, we offer discounted medications through LIVESTRONG Foundation and other programs.
You may not be thinking about having or adding to your family now, but if you want to become a parent after cancer, Advanced Fertility Center wants to give you the information you need to make that happen. We can help you think about planning your family before, during and after cancer.
Serving us. Serving you.
Here at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas, we are now proud to offer benefits to our hard-working veterans. If you, your partner, or household member is a veteran suffering from infertility issues, we may be able to help.
We have teamed up with Gonal-F helping uninsured, income-eligible patients overcome financial barriers. This program specifically designed to provide financial assistance to eligible veterans savings on Gonal-f® (follitropin alfa for injection), or Cetrotide® (cetrorelix acetate for injection).
To be eligible you must:
- Be a retired member of the military or the spouse of one
- Be a veteran or the spouse of a veteran who is:
- Infertile due to a service-related injury
- Not privately insured for infertility medications
- Medically retired
- Have been diagnosed by a physician as infertile and requiring IVF*/ART†
- Depending on income, eligible medically retired veterans may save 25%, 50%, or 75% off the self-pay price of medicine.*
*additional exclusions may apply.
Show your Teacher’s License and receive 10% Off on IVF Cycle.
Pharmaceutical care can represent from 20-30% of the total expense of fertility care. (The choice of product and provider for pharmaceutical service is strictly up to you and your doctor.) The ability to finance the cost of your fertility medication is available.
Our goal at AFC Texas is to ensure that our patients have ways to ease the financial burden of infertility treatment.
Pharmaceutical care can represent from 20-40% of the total expense of fertility care. The ability to finance medication cost or work with any type of discount program can be very beneficial.
AFCT works with medication discount programs for our cash-paying patients, which may offer Co-pay savings cards, mail in rebates and additional savings through mail orders and pharmacy’s. *some restrictions apply.
Our office staff is aware of medication discount programs available to our patients, and we research each one regularly to find maximum savings.